- I cry at any and every public event where people are coming together in a positive way. For. Any. Reason. Concert? Tears. Random people break into a cute song randomly? Tears. I see groups of people helping the community? Tears are brought to my eyes. It has always been this way because its the little things that touch me. Sounds corny, I know. But, I can’t help it. I can’t even hold the tears back. lol But just know, I love when people come together and it touches me every single time.
- I still slide down my stairs at home. Yes, like a damn child. lol I do it for various reasons. Either I wake up too tired to walk downstairs, or I just get lazy, or I just want to slide down the stairs! It’s the little things that keep you young and sliding down the steps is one of mine. lol
- I light candles everyday. I love the tranquility of candles. It’s calming and peaceful. Also, I love the scent. My friends always tell me that my house ‘doesn’t smell like a black persons house'(y’all don’t take offense lmao) because it doesn’t smell like food. haha! But my mother raised me to always keep a nice smelling home. Nobody wants to smell what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day.
- I don’t like social media. I’d prefer not to have all of these social outlets but, I have them for my blog. A few months ago I had deleted everything and I didn’t miss it one bit. But now, I have to have all of these avenues to get my word out.
- I am girly girl/ tomboy all in one. I am the only girl between two brothers. I always had an affinity for the typical girly things. Painting my nails, Barbies, etc. But I spent my summers outside playing football and basketball religiously. I had my fair share of video games that I loved to play. Not only did I enjoy it, I got to bond with my brothers at the same. They did have to sit through quite a few tea parties and fashion shows though.
As always, Peace & Love