Day 30: List your goals for the next 30 days.
- I want to be thriving in school. I’m trying to maintain an A, nothing less than a B. Which should be fairly easy when I focus. I was always a smart girl, I’ve just been distracted for the past few years but, I’m back on track now!
- I want to have more money saved up. I’ve been saving for a truck and doing pretty well. I hope to have a bigger amount by the end of thirty days. I messed up my first Jeep in an accident so I want another one!
- I want to continue to lose weight. I’ve been doing great with exercising everyday. I want to continue to eat healthy and hopefully have lost a couple more pounds.
- I hope to have my trip planned out. I am planning a girls trip with my girl friends. It is a much needed mini-vaca and I can’t wait to hang loose and not have to worry about coming into work everyday. lol So hopefully within the next thirty, we should be gone.
- I want to start going to church again. I have stopped going for about a year now and I want to get back into it. No, my faith has NOTHING to do with church attendance, but I love the atmosphere and being surrounded by like-minded people.
- Hopefully my hair is longer. lol I plan on getting my hair cut this weekend. Idk how short yet but, I know it wont be where it is now which is past my shoulders. I want something new but, I also want to cut it so it can grow back more healthy. So, hopefully I still don’t feel like a boy with my hair cut lol
- My New Bed! Ugh, I want a canopy soooo bad. But, I think that will be my Christmas present to myself, or birthday. Idk. But, I found the one I want and I’m going to get it.
- I would like to get back into playing the piano. I have my keyboard again, yay! So all I got to do is keep practicing like I used to.
- I want to have gone ice skating at least two/three times. It is GREAT exercise and tons of fun.
What are some of your goals?
Peace & Love ♥